Question for Eric

Leonard Larramore

Jolly Good Fellow
Bro you guys are doing a great job with the site. I enjoy reading it when I can. Eric I don't know if you have done this before but have you ever interviewed all players of a certain position instead of individually? For example interview all of the defensive lineman together in a group Q&A session. I am not sure this will work but just an idea.

For you guys who have been praying for your boy. Well I have just been placed on the heart transplant list. I am told that this is the only option now. Though I am facing a serious problem, I thank God daily for all that I have been able to experience. From what I have been told, I have played most of my football with high blood pressure and it has already caught up with me.

On a better note, I am really excited about this years season. I think it is going to be a big

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
@Leonard Larramore

Thank you! Are you talking about recruits or players on the team?

Will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I am sure things will work out for you! If we can help please let us know.

Glad to see you.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Bro you guys are doing a great job with the site. I enjoy reading it when I can. Eric I don't know if you have done this before but have you ever interviewed all players of a certain position instead of individually? For example interview all of the defensive lineman together in a group Q&A session. I am not sure this will work but just an idea.

For you guys who have been praying for your boy. Well I have just been placed on the heart transplant list. I am told that this is the only option now. Though I am facing a serious problem, I thank God daily for all that I have been able to experience. From what I have been told, I have played most of my football with high blood pressure and it has already caught up with me.

On a better note, I am really excited about this years season. I think it is going to be a big

You're in our thoughts and prayers!

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Thoughts and prayers are with you @leonardlarramore. Looking forward to agreeing and arguing with you for years to come.

Goatman93

Jolly Good Fellow

We are praying.

JazzyD95

Ramblin' Wreck

Hang in there man, praying for you.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Unfortunately we do not have media credentials so we aren't allowed to interview players.