Question about a past incident involving football players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
This brings back memories of my senior year roommate. He was at a local watering hole, and he was sauced as usual, when in comes a well known former GT offensive lineman. (now, please remember that I am telling this story from the point of view of my roommate, because I was NOT there at the time - he called me from the infirmary after it happened to come and get him) Supposedly, one of our OL was being somewhat abusive (I believe verbally only, but am not sure) to his girlfriend. My drunk roommate tried to verbally speak up and tell him that "it wasn't cool" to treat her that way. From my understanding, a fist to half of his face was the next thing that occurred. My roommate looked like he had been in a fight with Mike Tyson, but it was only one punch, and no return blows, of course. My roommate, who genuinely was a very nice guy when sober, could be a major SOB when drunk, so not sure if the story I got was all of the facts, but either way, I know he would not have tried to start a physical altercation with someone that outweighed him by 100+ lbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.