Quashawn to the Bucs

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
FB_IMG_1446684607490.jpg
I wish this guy success!

stingyoa$$

Jolly Good Fellow
Brant Mitchell has been very impressive this year. Looking foward to seeing what he can do in the future.

Has anyone been impressive this year besides Gotsis? I'm not counting the 1st two games against that high school talent we played.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Has anyone been impressive this year besides Gotsis? I'm not counting the 1st two games against that high school talent we played.
I think on the offensive side Lynch has really been impressive for being a guy who "was just trying to get on the bus" per CPJ at the beginning of the year. On the D side I would say Mitchell and gray have impressed for being true freshmen.

While Gotsis's level of impressiveness can sway the outcome of a game in a noticeable way, that isn't the only standard of measurement we should be using.

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer
Burden has been lights out. Just hard to single him out because of how poorly our line has played as a unit.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Mitchell and Gray will be difference makers for us. Super impressive freshmen. If we can shore up that Dline in front of them the next 3 years......Katie bar the door.

Mechaniik

Georgia Tech Fan

Thomas, White (dropped pick against UNC aside), Jeune, Marcus Marshall, Gray, Mitchell, Gamble, Bryan (for a freshman).

Maybe Marcordes, but I haven't been watching the LBs too closely.