#ProTECHandSERVE

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
I didn't like the "ProTECH" hashtag when they first unveiled it, but I love this. The players seemed to enjoy it, too. And we probably created a few new Tech fans among those firefighters.

In this state that field is mostly going to be dwag fans unfortunately ( a lot of firefighters don't need to go to college so your allegiance sticks with your growing up school, those that do usually hit up a community college for a fire science degree)

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
In this state that field is mostly going to be dwag fans unfortunately ( a lot of firefighters don't need to go to college so your allegiance sticks with your growing up school, those that do usually hit up a community college for a fire science degree)

Probably. Though you could have some Bama, Auburn, Tennessee fans in there, too. Maybe a few who are unaffiliated. You know, there used to be a fair number of sidewalk fans who actually casually followed both GT and uga. My dad was always that way.

The point is, engaging with the community is a good thing, and nothing but good can come out of it.

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
Probably. Though you could have some Bama, Auburn, Tennessee fans in there, too. Maybe a few who are unaffiliated. You know, there used to be a fair number of sidewalk fans who actually casually followed both GT and uga. My dad was always that way.

The point is, engaging with the community is a good thing, and nothing but good can come out of it.

My dad follows GT only because of me. I don't blame him though basically everyone he played with ended up in and around athens in the late 70s early 80s so makes sense they'd hold his allegiance. Honestly he didn't watch tech games without me until johnson became the coach.

Rightly so he always believed that if paul johnson had had richts talent uga would have a few more NC's.

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
My dad follows GT only because of me. I don't blame him though basically everyone he played with ended up in and around athens in the late 70s early 80s so makes sense they'd hold his allegiance. Honestly he didn't watch tech games without me until johnson became the coach.

Rightly so he always believed that if paul johnson had had richts talent uga would have a few more NC's.

To clarify my own post.

My dad always wanted to see what Johnson would have done at uga without the limitations he had at GT.

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
Can’t help myself. This theme was fye.

[emoji91]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
26DECE29-A341-46DA-B0AA-E8F5BE0449FA.gif