ProJackets Update

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
http://www.chargers.com/news/2018/03/13/which-chargers-are-free-agents-2018

The Los Angeles Chargers will have to make a decision on 24 players whose contracts will expire. Here is a full list of the team’s pending free agents.

Unrestricted Free Agents (14)
Unrestricted Free Agents have completed four or more accrued seasons. An Unrestricted Free Agent is free to sign with any club with no draft choice compensation owed to his old club.

DE Jerry Attaochu – The former second-round pick saw limited action in 2017, recording seven tackles in four games for the Bolts.

I'd love to see the Falcons bring him in. Fingers crossed!!

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Highly underrated. Was GB Swiss Army knife by playing both safety spots, Nickel, and LB passing downs. Easily a top 10 safety when healthy
Was it the ;08 or '09 Clemson game, when Swinney was either interim or just given the job, and there was some confusion on a punt? Burnett first creeped toward the LOS and Johnson was screaming and waving at him to get back to field it. he did and scored. I've always wondered if Johnson saw something, because almost nobody else thought it would be anything other than a pooch kick if that.

H-Wade

Ramblin' Wreck
Was it the ;08 or '09 Clemson game, when Swinney was either interim or just given the job, and there was some confusion on a punt? Burnett first creeped toward the LOS and Johnson was screaming and waving at him to get back to field it. he did and scored. I've always wondered if Johnson saw something, because almost nobody else thought it would be anything other than a pooch kick if that.

I'm pretty sure that was Tarrant, he was a great returner.

Edit: video

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
I'm pretty sure that was Tarrant, he was a great returner.

Edit: video

I believe you are right, if my eyes are to be believed, and that was the kick. Swinney was still learning to be a HC and said later he did not make it clear to his kicker to kick it out of bounds, since from a FG formation it would be hard to defend a runback. I have a vivid memory of Johnson running down the sidelines, waving Tarrant back toward the end zone. Thanks.

H-Wade

Ramblin' Wreck
I believe you are right, if my eyes are to be believed, and that was the kick. Swinney was still learning to be a HC and said later he did not make it clear to his kicker to kick it out of bounds, since from a FG formation it would be hard to defend a runback. I have a vivid memory of Johnson running down the sidelines, waving Tarrant back toward the end zone. Thanks.

Yes that was a really fun game and season. I still remember watching from the north end zone when Scott Blair threw the TD to Bay Bay in the same game. Not a great day for Clemson special teams!! Lol