Press conference 6:30 PM Eastern. Ramblinwreck.com

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
The BUZZ is certainly back in the program. I’m so excited about this hire. I’m only 19 and I’m already looking into ways for me to own season tickets. Going to be a fun offseason of recruiting! My focus on the forum from now on will be mainly on GT recruiting since many of you have come to dislike my takes on the state of the program under Johnson.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
The BUZZ is certainly back in the program. I’m so excited about this hire. I’m only 19 and I’m already looking into ways for me to own season tickets. Going to be a fun offseason of recruiting! My focus on the forum from now on will be mainly on GT recruiting since many of you have come to dislike my takes on the state of the program under Johnson.

Maybe just move on and focus on the new instead of the past?

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
He's got great energy and talks a good game. It sounds like he has plenty of coaching options and will take his time getting the right fits. Count me in as excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
He didn’t say pro-style. He said WTTE of: systems that prepare them for the pros, or systems that translate to the pros.
I think he was very careful with his wording there, and I believe it was deliberate.
We will not be running the flexbone. I don’t know what we will run, but that was the meaning behind that imho.

GTfan4Life

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm going to miss CPJ. I wish desperately that I could go to Detroit. I believe he did great things for GT. At the same time, if you watched this presser and didn't get excited for the potential, you need to lie down - you may be dead. The greatest part was how many times he said "dream job." I can't wait to see our next chapter!

pbrown520

Ramblin' Wreck
He didn’t say pro-style. He said WTTE of: systems that prepare them for the pros.
I think he was very careful with his wording there, and I believe it was deliberate.
We will not be running the flexbone. I don’t know what we will run, but that was the meaning behind that imho.

He first said NFL based and then clarified when asked the question. He did a good job of regurgitation of the negative recruiting done against PJ and PJ was never able to do anything about it. I hope he brings an infusion of talent onboard.