Preseason Rankings

Jmonty71

Banned
Wouldn't mind seeing...
Head Coach : Ted Roof
Defensive Coordinator : Charles Kelly
You are out of your mind. Roof can't even coach his defense how to be aggressive. He is about as exciting as a snail. St. Roof is not the answer to anything. His hay day has past. He can recruit, yes. But, he can't coach worth a flip.

JorgeJonas

Helluva Engineer
Rankings after five games don't even make sense. FSU played Ole Miss and beat them. They both have the same record. Now go look at who's ranked more highly. If only we had some objective evidence by which to judge them...

VolJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
It's interesting how Miami rose to #10 so quickly. If Miami beats FSU i bet they will be around #6 in the next Poll.

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
You are out of your mind. Roof can't even coach his defense how to be aggressive. He is about as exciting as a snail. St. Roof is not the answer to anything. His hay day has past. He can recruit, yes. But, he can't coach worth a flip.
Which is exactly why he would be a Head Coach, same thing as our new Basketball Coach. Recruits the kids to Tech and let the assistants coach them up.

Jmonty71

Banned
Which is exactly why he would be a Head Coach, same thing as our new Basketball Coach. Recruits the kids to Tech and let the assistants coach them up.
So, you want a non aggressive, lackadaisical, dinosaur for a head coach? Not me... I'll stay to someone that has modern techniques, can recruit and can light a fire under his team.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
So, you want a non aggressive, lackadaisical, dinosaur for a head coach? Not me... I'll stay to someone that has modern techniques, can recruit and can light a fire under his team.

How did a thread about the silliness of preseason rankings turn into a debate about who should be our next head coach (especially confusing since CPJ ain't going anywhere for at least another season)?