Premature eMuttulation

Animal02

Banned
For starters.....the premature ejaculation
http://www.secrant.com/rant/p/54011617/we-just-beat-the-best-tech-team/

http://georgia.scout.com/story/1486388-a-call-that-sickens-richt?s=135

"Yep fiting MFing end to this year **"

"8 seconds left and our dumb *** HC thinks it would be a brilliant idea to squib kick it! Even my wife screamed at the TV on that one! Thanks Richt! If anyone thinks things are going to ever change while Richt and Bozo are on the coaching staff then you're a delusional lunatic! We recruit 4 and 5 star studs and turn them into 3 star mediocre players! I'm the biggest Dawg fan I know and I would NOT let my kid play for Richt!"

"I said it first several years ago ! UGA will never win a National Championship under Mark Richt ! # 2 in the SEC East and #2 in the state of GA."

"It is time for Ritch/Bobo/Pruitt to resign for the good of the program. After 12 games the excuse is they are not Pruitt's players no longer holds water.I am done with UGA football as of now. I can no longer support this coaching staff, and as long as this coaching staff remains I can no longer support this team."

"Thank God Mason is a Senior! Please take Richt and Bozo with you kid!"

"Incredible how this coach can find new, creative ways to give games away year after year after year.
At least most of the fan base is happy with his consistency."

Js-showman

Jolly Good Fellow
From dawgsports.com - http://www.dawgsports.com/2014/11/29/7306901/georgia-tech-30-georgia-24-shock-rage-repeat

The numbers don't lie. The Tech offense churned out 32 first downs to Georgia's 21. They held a nearly 13 minute advantage in time of possession. Zack Laskey out gained Nick Chubb on the ground, and the Tech offense churned out 463 yards of goal offense, 399 of them on the ground, 5.7 yards per carry on 70 rushing attempts. I've struggled to come up with a word for what was done to the Georgia defense. The best I've come up with was "emasculated." Though "bludgeoned" and "pathetic-ized" work well, too.

And we have all year to gloat.
Thank You Paul Johnson and the Yellow Jackets football team.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
My UGA fan bro-inlaw, thinking it fitting today in light of the game yesterday, sent me a text copy of old Lewis Grizzard ajc article. (For those of you too young to recall, Grizzard was a humorist with a (weekly?) Ajc column. He was a huge mutt fan but funny dude. One Sunday column of his, after an awesome Tech win years ago read this...in it's entirety....
"Frankly, I don't want to talk about it"
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
This is the message board equivalent of Leeroy Jenkins, which I encourage you to look up on YouTube. Thanks for finding this.

For those looking for Grizzard's column, it made the rounds on Twitter.

For those looking for Radi Nabulsi's, from UGA's Rivals site, tweet that UGA was going to win & cover the spread, that seems to have disappeared.

B3pM9rKCMAE6YhX.jpg