Preliminary 2017 ACC schedule?

Status
Not open for further replies.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
This is why I added the part of how we will know in 2 weeks

It would be nice to have a sc with no thursday night games.
Time will tell

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Personally I would not mind that schedule. Except for JAX, on the road the balance of September would mean not having to roast for a noon or 4PM kickoff...

Jacket prime

Georgia Tech Fan
We always get the Clemson - Miami one-two punch. That is totally unfair.

I can't decide if I'd rather get Clemson early or late in the season... Their offense seems to start slowly...But then again so does ours. I tend to like getting VPI later in the season to make sure we're rolling before we go up against Foster's D.

Deleted member 2897

Over CPJs 9 year tenure thus far, our ACC opponents have had twice as many bye weeks before they play us. That is to say, we get 1 bye week per year, while our ACC opponents have averaged 2. I believe technically its 17-9 but I haven't looked in a long time. And this doesn't include other scheduling nuances, like Georgia Southern having a 10 day break last year or uGA typically scheduling a cupcake before us every year. But that's Georgia Tech, where nothing is easy!

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
I think GT(6-2 in the ACC),VT(6-2 in the ACC) and Miami(5-3 in the ACC) all go 9-3. Hopefully GT winds up playing Florida in the Gator Bowl while VT plays in the Taxslayer Bowl and Miami plays in the Belk Bowl.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
I think GT(6-2 in the ACC),VT(6-2 in the ACC) and Miami(5-3 in the ACC) all go 9-3. Hopefully GT winds up playing Florida in the Gator Bowl while VT plays in the Taxslayer Bowl and Miami plays in the Belk Bowl.

Gator Bowl and Taxslayer Bowl huh? I assume you meant Champs Sports?

I'd rather play someone in the Orange Bowl :)

Status
Not open for further replies.