Predictions

IronJacket7

Helluva Engineer
Let me start by saying we have a lot of talent. Much more so than when CPJ first arrived. He has filled the cupboard and depth is at an all time best.

For this season I think a lot rides on how quickly the ABs, BBs, and WRs gel with the rest of the offense. I know we have some returning players coming back on offense but there will be several new faces on the offensive side of the ball. Its also a tough schedule. If we win 10 or more I will be ecstatic.

We have the opportunity to be very dangerous on both sides of the ball and STs.

Winning 11 games, beating UGA, winning the Orange Bowl, and playing in the ACCCG does a whole lot for any football program. But following it with another 10+ win season will do even more for the future of this program.

Lets just keep the momentum going and raise this program higher than its ever been. Here's to hoping that CPJ retires here as the all time winningest coach in GT Footbal History.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
That and barring injury, I say 11-1 regular season. Just FYI, I called 10-2 last year with one of the losses coming to unc. Hope I'm right again.
Like u I predicted good first 4 games due to favorable schedule followed by lapse in middle then up from there.
Assuming health and academics ok and defense starts fast , we will get better every game .
10-2 with us 3 of 4 against big 4 for a great season that leaves us hungry for next year. Win acc, snubbed for playoffs, win bowl.

GTJake

Helluva Engineer
We know what we got with JT and a good mostly returning OL, so I'm not that worried about the running back situation ( I also feel kinda good about Marcus Allen and Skov).

I think the number of losses (if any) is going to be directly related to how good our defense shows out.

If the defense is good (especially the DL), anything less than a playoff berth would be a disappointment for me.