practice schedule for first week of camp

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Per the SID

Thursday, August 1 -- First practice at 3 p.m.; Interviews after practice, approximately 5 p.m.
Saturday, August 3 -- Media Day; Goldsmith Conference Room, 2:45-3:45 (Fan Day begins at 4 p.m.)
Monday, August 5 -- Practice at 3:00; Offense players, coaches available approximately 5 p.m.
Tuesday, August 6 -- Practice 9:30 a.m.; Defense players, coaches available approximately11:15 a.m.
Wednesday, August 7 -- Practice at 3:00; Paul Johnson available approximately 5:

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Hate that I am in China for fan day....

??

images

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
and the sun beating down on you while you're pretty much standing in line. (lines that stretch the width of the field) Did I mention the hot sun beating down on you?

Bring a hat, a towel and lots of water. A small camp chair is nice too. Just don't dig into the field.

You will also have great conversations with fellow fans, while standing in line with the hot sun beating down on you.

gt13

Ramblin' Wreck
Plus you should ration your time out well, because certain positions draw longer lines than others. Like in 2010, the quarterback(s) this year are pretty hyped so if I were you I'd plan with that in mind. I didn't get Nesbitt's autograph that year :( that line was so long!