Postgame: UGA 31-GT 23

Techastrophe

Georgia Tech Fan
Screenshot_20231125-210616~3.png

Who thought we would be reading that line a few weeks back? This team came at UGA like a spider monkey.

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer
Faulkner called a great game tonight. Tackling HAS to improve. Don’t understand the pooch kick when we hadn’t covered a single kick all night.

The no call on Kirby being 20 yards onto the field after the spike proved catastrophic, if we could’ve come away with at least 3 before the half, it’s a different ballgame.

I digress. Good teams win, but GREAT teams cover. Go Jackets.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Not happy with the loss, but extremely proud of the way they played today. We looked physical and ran all over them. And if Efford (who played a hell of a game and looks like a future great LB) had just made that last tackle, we could have had a chance to drive for a tie. I'm very happy with the way we played and the coaching.

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
No moral victories, but this is the kind of game you hope for against a top 5 team. We had a couple of plays we just missed on, but we gave them all they wanted.
Need to get older and more help in the front 7.

We saw what uga offense will be without Bowers, talented, but not a juggernaut.

Great run scheme by Buster.

Let’s go win a bowl game

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
Helluva improvement over the last few editions. Coulda shoulda made a few more plays to really make it interesting. That damn 3rd quarter again.

Oh, and worst tv announcers ever. According to them, our players all suck, our coaches are all morons, and Carson Beck, s***s rainbows, so we should have just given u(sic)ga the W without even playing the game.

57jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Helluva improvement over the last few editions. Coulda shoulda made a few more plays to really make it interesting. That damn 3rd quarter again.

Oh, and worst tv announcers ever. According to them, our players all suck, our coaches are all morons, and Carson Beck, s***s rainbows, so we should have just given u(sic)ga the W without even playing the game.
Yeah I muted the sound.

Tundeballer

Jolly Good Fellow
I really hope Key has another great offensive coordinator hire in him. Hard to think a program with deeper pockets won’t offer Faulkner their OC job after what he’s accomplished with this offense. Absolute master class in play calling by him today with an assist going to the offensive line for giving us a chance.

57jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I really hope Key has another great offensive coordinator hire in him. Hard to think a program with deeper pockets won’t offer Faulkner their OC job after what he’s accomplished with this offense. Absolute master class in play calling by him today with an assist going to the offensive line for giving us a chance.
Pay him whatever it takes.