Postgame: UGA 31-GT 23

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
Damn proud of our team. Held them to their lowest score of the season (on our **** d), scored the most points on them, 1 possession game

Would like that 4th and 1 back, and another TD. But can't say too many negatives ,.after the last few matches .

Even my UGA friends said they were nervous all game

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
Scored more points than anyone else they've played this season, and our D held them well below their season average for points. And we were so close to having a couple more scores. It's been a long time since we were in a 1 score game with uga, much less a #1 ranked uga. Moral victories suck, but we are making progress. Let's win the bowl game and keep building for next year.

yellajacket20

Georgia Tech Fan
I feel like we had a legitimate shot of taking this game. Poor offensive play for several spells, couldn't get off the field on 3rd and long like all season, and just missed several bombs downfield.

Gives me hope for next year though. Extra practice in preparation for the bowl game will be welcome. I hope Key can hit the portal hard for some guys that take better angles, wrap up ball carriers, beat blocks and turn their head for the ball...