Cape Day

• Yay

Votes: 114 97.4%
  • Nay

Votes: 3 2.6%

• Total voters

georgytech

Georgia Tech Fan
Yeah screw the kids with cancer. They won't be here as long as you. Who cares that they want to wear a jersey dedicated to them right?
First I am not insensitive to children with a horrible disease . Your words reflect nothing of what I posted . Georgia Tech should stick to a recognizable brand & for many years that is gold pants & white shirts....that is what I was saying . You on the other hand get hysterical & your panties in a wad because you think I am dissing kids.Typical internet message board response from you.get over it.
I don't like the look we had Saturday past so

First I am not insensitive to children with a horrible disease . Your words reflect nothing of what I posted . Georgia Tech should stick to a recognizable brand & for many years that is gold pants & white shirts....that is what I was saying . You on the other hand get hysterical & your panties in a wad because you think I am dissing kids.Typical internet message board response from you.get over it.
The look we had Saturday is more Tech than anything we have ever worn with blue in it.

Southpawmac

Helluva Engineer
“we will be here long after the kids that want to wear an alternative uniform”. The kids that want to wear these uniforms are the kids they were made for i.e. the kids with cancer.

LibertyTurns

Banned
The uniforms were fantastic, honestly way better than I expected, and I already liked them from the photos that had come out originally. I don't think the golds were a perfect match, but they were pretty dang close and rewatching the game on tv they look the same, so good enough! I think the heavy contrast of the grey helps a lot with making the golds look more similar. I would absolutely be down for the team to wear these uniforms again.
Agree, the uniforms looked way better than I expected.

Jd89

Georgia Tech Fan
I like the gray. It was different from the fight song but I don't think matters too much...I don't carry around a battle axe all that often, frankly not sure if that fits within the concealed carry license oversight in GA.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer

THIS is what Cape Day is about. It’s not about uniforms, or the score at the end of the game. It’s about making a broader and deeper impact on the community. Yeah, the team is out there to win football games, and it’s disappointing that they didn’t win this one, but Cape Day and the game were separate entities. I hope GT continues to do this as long as CHOA and GT football exist. It’s a great way to build a younger fan base, as well as hopefully make some new fans from reaching out to people who may have never cared about Georgia Tech before. But more importantly, it’s about impacting the lives of children and families who are going through dark times.

Silk3

Ramblin' Wreck

THIS is what Cape Day is about. It’s not about uniforms, or the score at the end of the game. It’s about making a broader and deeper impact on the community. Yeah, the team is out there to win football games, and it’s disappointing that they didn’t win this one, but Cape Day and the game were separate entities. I hope GT continues to do this as long as CHOA and GT football exist. It’s a great way to build a younger fan base, as well as hopefully make some new fans from reaching out to people who may have never cared about Georgia Tech before. But more importantly, it’s about impacting the lives of children and families who are going through dark times.

And to think we had people complaining about the uniform, the same guy who complains about every uniform and trolls multiple threads with colors, bc he knows best!