Portal Watch 2022-23

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
Jordan Domineck, who transferred to Arkansas last year and has entered the portal again:

After transferring from Georgia Tech, Domineck was the most productive pass rusher on the Arkansas defensive line in 2022. He finished tied for third in the SEC in sacks, and his 9.5 tackles for loss were the second-most on the team.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Jordan Domineck, who transferred to Arkansas last year and has entered the portal again:

After transferring from Georgia Tech, Domineck was the most productive pass rusher on the Arkansas defensive line in 2022. He finished tied for third in the SEC in sacks, and his 9.5 tackles for loss were the second-most on the team.
I know who Jordan Domineck is. The post I responded to had no context, and the most recent player that had been mentioned was Christian Leary.

jacketfanatic15

Georgia Tech Fan

Is he a grad transfer?

ThatGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
No clue why people keep thinking he’s out until summer. He’s been working out for 3 weeks now.
Glad to hear that! I think something Key said at a press conference made it sound like Zach’s injury was worse than it seemed at first - but Key was using a lot of pronouns in that section of the press conference, so it was difficult to tell who he was talking about. Absent any clear news, I think our fans probably defaulted to bad news. Glad to hear he’s healing up faster!

Can’t wait to see him on the field this year, with another year under his belt.