Portal Watch 2022-23

GTHomer

Ramblin' Wreck
What about Dylan McDuffie? His profile on ramblinwreck.com indicated that he had 2 seasons of eligibility. He didn't play as much towards the end of the season so we could question if he wants to come back.

I think we should add to our LB depth as they are also good special teams candidates also.

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
Assuming Monken gets hired away from that school in Clarke County after their playoff exit this year, and Vandagriff chooses to hit the portal do you guys think we go after him? I'm hearing our new OC was very hands on with all the QBs at his last job.

DiffusedAcorn

Jolly Good Fellow
Assuming Monken gets hired away from that school in Clarke County after their playoff exit this year, and Vandagriff chooses to hit the portal do you guys think we go after him? I'm hearing our new OC was very hands on with all the QBs at his last job.
I know a good little bit about Vandagriff in the classroom, and I'll say this. He is not capable of attending Georgia Tech.

EddieK

Jolly Good Fellow
Where would Monken be slated to go? The Purdue job got filled and that's the only rumor I've heard linked to him.

DiffusedAcorn

Jolly Good Fellow
\
The kid that I'd really want is Gunner Stockton, I watched a lot of Vandagriff and Stockton play because I'm from the area. Stockton makes Vandagriff look like a JV'er, he just made these jaw dropping throws you never see in high school ball.

DiffusedAcorn

Jolly Good Fellow
"I'd be lying if I said I was the only one from A&M going to Georgia Tech."

Well. That's fun.

Side note: this is one of the first times I've seen Bryce talk about Tech and not throw any shade. Good to hear.
In terms of speculation, they have 3 LBs and 1 O Lineman. Those are some areas of need perhaps one of them will be coming.

thecrowdedbooth

Georgia Tech Fan
"I'd be lying if I said I was the only one from A&M going to Georgia Tech."

Well. That's fun.

Side note: this is one of the first times I've seen Bryce talk about Tech and not throw any shade. Good to hear.
Hey just glad you watched...

But be ready... when it's bad we call it out. No sunshine pumpers here.

As for what's coming up... LOADED weekend