Porch Pirates

Milwaukee

Banned
Just got off the phone with Stubhub, they were great and credited my account the full amount. However the neighbor and I are setting a trap Friday and hopefully the pos comes back. It was a ticket to the bowl game in Detroit, so hopefully with @Supersizethatorder-mutt's help I can at least see if the ticket makes it's way to the game via another seller. I highly doubt that a porch pirate here has any intentions of going to Detroit for a bowl game, they were hoping it was an envelope with $$$. Or hell, it could be the UPS driver for all we know. My blood is boiling and hopefully I don't go to jail Friday if we catch someone in the act.

MikeJacket1967

Helluva Engineer
Just got off the phone with Stubhub, they were great and credited my account the full amount. However the neighbor and I are setting a trap Friday and hopefully the pos comes back. It was a ticket to the bowl game in Detroit, so hopefully with @Supersizethatorder-mutt's help I can at least see if the ticket makes it's way to the game via another seller. I highly doubt that a porch pirate here has any intentions of going to Detroit for a bowl game, they were hoping it was an envelope with $$$. Or hell, it could be the UPS driver for all we know. My blood is boiling and hopefully I don't go to jail Friday if we catch someone in the act.
Sneak up on him and put a boot up his arse;)

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
bout the only perk of living in an apartment.
I started sending half valuable packages to work when i lived in a house and had no issues

for your amusement:

This :poop: was priceless!!! Haven’t laughed so hard in a while. I want to buy a dozen of these things for Xmas presents.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned

You know the best practices for hiding a body don’t ya? :D

Milwaukee

Banned
Hahaha. The police are involved now since a report was filed so we'll have to behave ourselves. The officer said he will come check on us Friday as we are full stealth in the garage. May as well break out the grill and cold beer at this point.

I wish I would've had one of the doorbell cameras that everyone has, maybe it's time.

smathis30

Ramblin' Wreck
Hahaha. The police are involved now since a report was filed so we'll have to behave ourselves. The officer said he will come check on us Friday as we are full stealth in the garage. May as well break out the grill and cold beer at this point.

I wish I would've had one of the doorbell cameras that everyone has, maybe it's time.
dash cams and securty cams are invaluable in this day and age

Milwaukee

Banned
Long story short, I just wasted some taxpayer dollars. I'll show myself out.

Update: The pirate has come forward this morning from a couple doors down, mistake by UPS. The police have been contacted, again, to let them know to call the search off. I'm sure they were going to put a lot of man hours into this high profile case.

The point still remains regarding this seat though, if anyone sits in this seat @Supersizethatorder-mutt you should give them the business. If none of you guys need a ticket then this is my official donation to let Super and his bunch spread out with a little extra leg room.

I know all of you were extremely concerned about this serious situation. I thank you all for the support.

#conspiracy #falseflag

B Lifsey

Helluva Engineer
A few years back I ordered a nice Makita saw from Amazon. The package went missing after delivery. I found it a few days later in backyard. Evidently the porch pirate thought it was electronics or something and didn’t know what it was or its value.