Poll on biggest strengths in 2015

Biggest Strengths for 2015 (I am trying to make this hard)

• Out of end zone kickoffs

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Byerly as backup QB

Votes: 10 7.0%
  • DJ White and Milton as lock down CB

Votes: 13 9.2%
  • K Freeman second year as DE

Votes: 9 6.3%
  • 4 returning starting OL

Votes: 91 64.1%
  • Team chemistry

Votes: 36 25.4%
  • Adding JHD to DL

Votes: 47 33.1%
  • Golden, Gotsis, and PJ Davis

Votes: 18 12.7%
  • Vic, Philpott, AJ Gray, Anree Saint-Amour, and/or your favorite new AB

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • JT second year at QB

Votes: 109 76.8%

• Total voters

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I skipped the obvious JT and ol and went with the breakout by buttkicker, jdh, and new abacks - 2014 we went up and 2015 we are headed up!

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
I voted for Offensive line, naturally.

But to me the strengths are a no brainer this year. In no particular order....

(1) Returning star quarterback.
(2) Solid, experienced offensive line.
(3) Speed at offensive skill positions.
(4) Defensive line (Yes, I really believe it will be a strength this year).
(5) Defensive secondary, one of the real strengths overall of the team this year.
(6) Kicking game.

DC Bee

Ramblin' Wreck
Of the choices involving defense, I think it's the combined contribution of all 3 that is going to make other teams in the league wonder how and when the unit got so damn good.

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
These were tough choices - but in the end, I knew one of them would have to be "Golden, Gotsis, and PJ Davis" - as my husband @DrJacket has already mentioned - PJ is one of my favorites! :)
Last year at the ACCCG, I thought we would have a repeat of the previous year when @MrsDrJacket stalked Robbie Godhigh until she met him. I knew that the quest now was PJ Davis, with a secondary goal of DeAndre Smelter as well. Lo and behold, we walked into Fan Central up at Charlotte and all but ran into PJ Davis and DeAndre Smelter. Just hanging out.

No, I'm not surprised that one of her votes involved PJ.

RLR

Jolly Good Fellow
Great poll. I shocked myself by unclicking returning 4 offensive linemen and replacing it with Golden, Gotsis, and PJ Davis.

I knocked the value of returning 4 O-linemen b/c the one we aren't returning is Shaq, Shaq's replacement and the 3rd guard spot seem to be filled by 2 high-ceiling players in Shamire and GBrown, and losing Chris Griffin makes us very inexperienced at tackle depth... Not sure if that's logically sound or if i've developed Al Davis syndrome this weekend, tainting my perception of any offensive line where both guards aren't 6'7 360 lbs.