Playstation vue

NorthAvenueNation

Jolly Good Fellow
I burned my free trials with PSVue, YouTubeTV and Hulu. I have Sling Orange plus Sports Extra to get ACCN for $35/month. However, Sling doesn't get CBS SN.

CBSSN now seems to require you to give a provider for streaming through their website.

Does anyone know another streaming service that might give a free trial to get CBSSN?

If you create another email address, you should be able to do a free trial with that. All the streaming services log emails used, not CC info. Hope this helps!

armeck

Jolly Good Fellow
Yeah they just updated it a week ago or two. Its basically time and channel menu like cable tv etc. essentially now its like yttv

The old ui was rough
Interesting... I suppose you sub to Hulu? If so why do you prefer it over YTTV?

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Interesting... I suppose you sub to Hulu? If so why do you prefer it over YTTV?

It has two features I couldn’t figure out how to do on yttv. And neither may matter to you

One, on screen you can have multiple profiles. So i can choose me, or another profile when you boot up. But. The key to this is, it has a feature to create sub profiles based on show rating. So i created a kids one for xyz age and under. So everytime my kids turn the tv on, they choose the kids profile and i dont have to worry too much. Now. Of course they can choose mine, but they dont. They are honest. So it filters every show, live and not, all on demand etc. its awesome. And for whatever reason on yttv i could not find that. And to do this doesnt require unique emails. I can just simply create the profile from the hulu app on roku or fire or whatever.

Second when i first signed up yttv wasnt on fire due to pissing match

Third it has boomerang which is an old school Cartoon Network my kids love watching the old toons.

And i found its on demand content was better. Even live, they stream every regional starz channel not just your zip. I have like 25 or 30 of those. Yttv cut some out. No biggy cuz on demand still has em, but on a whim its nice.

So. Downside. Not as cool a dvr without upgrading. Otherwise its great since they updated the ui.

I had them both at the same time to compare. I was going to switch to yttv due to the ui. Literally hulu fixed it last month and with the kids profile thing i kept it

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
how about reddit or http://grandmastreams.live/ or

sportz iptv. has both cbs sports network and cbsn sports network channel 799 and 800

i think you can get a week free trial on sportz. its my go to for sports. i can also watch most if not all mma... boxing... bare knuckles.... raslin... etc ppvs. nfl nba espn and others. they suggest you use a vpn . sportz also records most of the ppvs so you can watch it later. the player will record shows but you have to have lots of storage. my fire tv only has 5 gig.

sportz has a ton more than just sports. hundreds of local and national channels in the usa abc cbs nbs espn showtime hbo cinemax and others.

sportz costs me 15 a month and ipvanish runs about 8. i dumped hula and sling and youtube etall and i have more tv than i can watch in a life time. you can stream it on your pc but you have to download a program that converts android to winblows i believe.

i recommend using a separate router. get a router with lots of bandwidth. ive found out that if i disconnect my pc from my crappy spectrum router i free up bandwitdth and i can reduce buffering. i am going to buy a quality router at some point. i do not use wifi at all. i am hardwired.

Last edited:

armeck

Jolly Good Fellow
ew hu
It has two features I couldn’t figure out how to do on yttv. And neither may matter to you

One, on screen you can have multiple profiles. So i can choose me, or another profile when you boot up. But. The key to this is, it has a feature to create sub profiles based on show rating. So i created a kids one for xyz age and under. So everytime my kids turn the tv on, they choose the kids profile and i dont have to worry too much. Now. Of course they can choose mine, but they dont. They are honest. So it filters every show, live and not, all on demand etc. its awesome. And for whatever reason on yttv i could not find that. And to do this doesnt require unique emails. I can just simply create the profile from the hulu app on roku or fire or whatever.

Second when i first signed up yttv wasnt on fire due to pissing match

Third it has boomerang which is an old school Cartoon Network my kids love watching the old toons.

And i found its on demand content was better. Even live, they stream every regional starz channel not just your zip. I have like 25 or 30 of those. Yttv cut some out. No biggy cuz on demand still has em, but on a whim its nice.

So. Downside. Not as cool a dvr without upgrading. Otherwise its great since they updated the ui.

I had them both at the same time to compare. I was going to switch to yttv due to the ui. Literally hulu fixed it last month and with the kids profile thing i kept it
Tried it our last night for my evening TV watching, still didn't like the UI as much as YTTV. Personal preference I suppose, but it is good they decided to give users a "cable style" grid. Either way, it's all better than a cable company...