Playoff Rankings!

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
Yea itd have been nice to see how the committee received GT being undefeated. IMO we should be just that. Nobody flat out beat us... We beat ourselves. Thats what hurts the most. But #24 is a start... Lets keep racking up the Ws and see how it plays out.

Yea itd have been nice to see how the committee received GT being undefeated. IMO we should be just that. Nobody flat out beat us... We beat ourselves. Thats what hurts the most. But #24 is a start... Lets keep racking up the Ws and see how it plays out.
UNC sort of beat us, although if the defense had played like they have the last two weeks, that might have turned out differently. Duke though was just a waste. I think we are a far better team than Duke, but we came out flat from the start, and then the lighting delay didn't help us in the second half.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
UNC sort of beat us, although if the defense had played like they have the last two weeks, that might have turned out differently. Duke though was just a waste. I think we are a far better team than Duke, but we came out flat from the start, and then the lighting delay didn't help us in the second half.

We were fortunate to beat Miami, VT and GSU and unfortunate to lose to Duke. As I said before, two more great plays and we are undefeated and two more awful plays and we are 5-4.

I do know that I'm enjoying this season the most since 2009.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
We were fortunate to beat Miami, VT and GSU and unfortunate to lose to Duke. As I said before, two more great plays and we are undefeated and two more awful plays and we are 5-4.

I do know that I'm enjoying this season the most since 2009.

We were not fortunate to beat Miami. We controlled and dominated the entire game. Miami is fortunate we didn't win by more. Virginia Tech we won fair and square; they had as many lucky breaks as we did. The GSU fumble is the only crazy break that I'd say made us "fortunate to win".

Last edited:

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I think we are a far better team than Duke, but we came out flat from the start, and then the lighting delay didn't help us in the second half.
I'm not sure about being far better then Puke, but I also think the delay didn't help us. If we had come out and got the kickoff, I think that could have been a much different game.

But that was then, this is now. Let's beat the Puppy Pack and get the season well in hand.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Yup, I feel the same about the Duke game, but we still have a chance at a pretty special season. If we win out with victories over Clemson & UGA I think we would be a safe bet for the Orange. That would be a pretty sweet consolation for missing out on the playoffs.