Playoff Darkhorses

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
My God, I looked after reading everyone questioning why they looked! If you look up "lemming" in the dictionary, you'll probably see a picture of me

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
common misconception lemmings don't follow others blindly off of cliffs. That wrong fact was made in the wild west days of hollywood where they literally killed a ton of lemmings by throwing them over the cliff to make it look like they jumped.

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
common misconception lemmings don't follow others blindly off of cliffs. That wrong fact was made in the wild west days of hollywood where they literally killed a ton of lemmings by throwing them over the cliff to make it look like they jumped.
And my picture really isn't in the dictionary either.

GlennW

Helluva Engineer
I didn't need to look at this particular one because of who wrote it, HOWEVER, there are several publications that ARE giving the Jackets some carry over from last season to the 2015 campaign (although few put us above 18 because we lost so many skill players on offense). On the other hand, ESPN JUST said they expect GA Tech to WIN the ACC and play in the Peach Bowl against Boise State, so I think it's safe to say we built up some good will in 2014.

I predict that if our defense plays as well as it did in that 4-game stretch at the end of the season ALL season NEXT year, and we can stay healthy, especially on offense, that GA Tech will move up the polls quickly, and we'll have a legitimate shot at the Playoffs, and if we get in, we'll have a serious shot at winning them because:

1) our offense will be so difficult to prepare for in such short order for teams that haven't played against us (especially in several years, or ever), and

2) Paul Johnson has a successful history of playing College Football Playoff games and already has an understanding of what it takes to get his team prepped whereas other teams' Head Coaches may not have that luxury.