Playing F$U and their band

DC Bee

Ramblin' Wreck
That damn tomahawk chop band riff made it sound like an FSU home game.

I was watching the game at home and I was sick of hearing the F$U band and the chant in the 1st qtr. Since I haven't made an F$U game (since the '00 or '01 game at BDS, whichever it was) I forgot just how grating on your nerves it can be.

1) They play it on offense. They play it on 3rd downs. They play it after touchdowns. They play it on defense. After. Every. Single. Down. Does the F$U band know how to play anything else?

2) We have the best fight sone in the country. We've all heard Klimpsun's, UVa's, etc. Even the NCS fans were saying on their message boards after our game with them that our fight song is really cool, they just got tired of hearing it because we scored so much. Does F$U even have a fight song? I can't remember.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
At game it is even more annoying.
They do it mostly when on defense.
To get over it I had to put into your mind a off the wall thought.
I thought of it as a Indian bee call to our offense saying run the to the sound the um, um, um ah um. It was wonderful to see our ol gash them to that chant.

Also it was pretty quiet after our last score.

Fatmike91

Helluva Engineer
The FSU band played over our band a lot: They played over the Budweiser song.

They played their chant on D too long while we were already lined up on O. (I believe) they were deliberately stretching the limits...

They did the same crap two years ago too -- the last time we played them in Charlotte.

/

pckl300

Georgia Tech Fan
I didn't mind it as much. The FSU fans around me were pretty tame. Most of them were worried, honestly. And, as a Braves fan, I had to catch myself before I started instinctively chopping.