Players of the Week

Fatmike91

Helluva Engineer
Good for them.

I saw Freddie 20 yards downfield blocking a few times.

I would have voted for AJ Gray on special teams (hit on opening kickoff and the interception on the two point conversion).

/

yerjacket

Georgia Tech Fan
After JT sack FBurden got way up under the pads of the nose guard. Pushed him like he wasn't even trying. Nice.

cuttysark

Ramblin' Wreck
Freddie Burden is a tough player and a stud on that offensive line. He played all spring at GUARD with a broken thumb since he was unable to snap the football. That is a testament to his mental toughness and leadership.

He is an anchor up front and snapping the football to another stud at QB just gives me confidence on every play.

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
Freddie Burden is a tough player and a stud on that offensive line. He played all spring at GUARD with a broken thumb since he was unable to snap the football. That is a testament to his mental toughness and leadership.

He is an anchor up front and snapping the football to another stud at QB just gives me confidence on every play.
Thanks for reminding me of the broken thumb, I had forgotten he was coming off that injury.

InsideLB

Helluva Engineer
It's a testament to how well Burden played that he won it over a guy rushing for 184 on 8 carries, and he deserved it.

Very True. I thought Marshall displayed quick feet in the hole, cuts at speed, and terrific acceleration.

That said even Marcus was complimenting the OL and saying things were wide open.