PJ Davis... We saw you out there big man!!

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
I'm sure he didn't even see that the ball had been released as he grabbed Prescott's legs. 100% BS call as the refs appeared to try and help the SEC any way they could and a few calls.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
It was called correctly though, it's the Tom Brady rule for the NCAA. You can't hit the QB below the knees unless he becomes a runner. It wasn't PJ's fault, but it is a safety issue and is the correct call unfortunately.

Tech93

Helluva Engineer
Being from Valdosta, I'm always happy to see a South GA boy successful at GT. I met PJ in Charlotte and saw him again in Miami...he is such a nice and well mannered young man in addition to being a great football player. I'm still in Miami wearing my GT gear and talking to people everywhere I go about GT. I have people come up to me anywhere from restaurants to Walmart lol wanting to talk about GT. Proud to be a Jacket! Congrats PJ and the whole team!

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Talked to tre Jackson - he can't wait for next year - I think he hopes to spell pj next year - players bread other players like themselves. Tre has a roll model. I jokingly suggested - maybe we could have both on field at same time - that got a big smile!
Hope tre can see the future like pj can.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Talked to tre Jackson - he can't wait for next year - I think he hopes to spell pj next year - players bread other players like themselves. Tre has a roll model. I jokingly suggested - maybe we could have both on field at same time - that got a big smile!
Hope tre can see the future like pj can.

I disagree with playing them both at the same time. Imo, we should also give him #40. Let opposition think that he never tires.