Pitt vs Carolina

Ugasux

Georgia Tech Fan
This should be a good game. Pulling for Pitt. How do you all feel Switzer for NC would fit into our O? Would he be physical enough to block at A back? Dude would be awesome taking the pitch on the edge!

Ugasux

Georgia Tech Fan
I hear you. At the game I was glad they were going for a 56 yard field goal. I just knew he would miss it and give us great field position for the win, but noooooo!!!! So happy not a repeat last week!!!

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I saw first quarter and end of game. UNC definitely stronger.

For Coastal reputation, I hope UNC does well from here on out. And Miami beats Fluke so that we aren't embarrassed again with Fluke at the top of Coastal.

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
I saw first quarter and end of game. UNC definitely stronger.

For Coastal reputation, I hope UNC does well from here on out. And Miami beats Fluke so that we aren't embarrassed again with Fluke at the top of Coastal.

UNCheat had a better 1st half than 2nd. I can't bring myself to pull for the Tarholes or Dookie for the Coastal. Their fans (not all) are some of the most annoying a-hole's beside Uga fans I've encounter on a regular bases.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I'm pulling for Clem's son the rest of the way. Hope they go unbeaten. Coastal? Id prefer Pitt but that ain't happening. I guess UNC is the lesser of the remaining evils? Ugh.