PITT - Saturday 2PM (Senior Day)

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Young man, after the age of 30, if a woman looks like you can bounce quarters off her ***, she's a solid 8.

Also, I'm from Maine. Our dimes are your 5.5's

Lol, next time i see an ugly chick I'm gonna call her a Maine 5.

Missed the game due to kids soccer and birthday parties (yay). So happy we pulled it out for the seniors.

Look out ACC. GT mightve woke up for the tourney (i hope).

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I feel spoiled that my first live GT bball game featured Price and Salley.

VPI looked good today, and Miami got rattled. We get CU next week and then either a vulnerable mia or uva if they beat LOLvl tonight.

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Happy for the seniors, nice last home regular season game. 18 regular season wins is the most since the 2009-2010 team (Derrick Favors, Lawal, Shumpert) which also had 18 regular season wins.
Last year with more than 18 regular season wins is 2006-2007. That is fairly pathetic. Almost a decade since we won more than 18 games in the regular season.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
With Louisville and SMU sitting out the NCAAs, we are still alive if we win two more. It's not entirely impossible....seems like some sort of post season is likely though

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Bark Madley, woof. Not that I disagree...

I agree with this with the exception of losing to VT. I don't think that loss hurts the resume much anymore. Yes, we should have won and losing the way we did was inexcusable, but in looking at the season in culmination VT's record and resume is decent.

Truth still hurts, especially now that we look somewhat coherent.