Pitt Roll Call

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
I used to take my daughter to our games in Pitt when CPJ was here (about a 4-hr drive). I recall there was a hotel across the river where all the Tech folk stayed - maybe check with GTAA to see if that hotel is still a gathering place for Tech folk.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I’m considering it. It’s a 4.5 hr drive from Flint. I just don’t know if I want to spend the money, time and effort to watch us look like ****….
The ND trip last fall kinda killed any excitement for road game trips for me.
Plus hotels are ridiculous for a night!

Pitt97

Georgia Tech Fan
hey guys - let me know if you have any questions about visiting. hope you all have a great trip.

any pitt tailgate will welcome you but if you want specific directions, I'll get you the details.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Where to stay would be helpful. If I decide I want to spend the money band time to watch us get mopped again…. All the hotels near the stadium are averaging 4-500$ a night. I’d assume that’s because of the Steelers game Sunday vs the Jets. Taxing the NYC folks lol. It’s only a 5 hr drive from Flint MI and the 8pm kick is actually perfect but I don’t know if I have it in me to do it this year.

Pitt97

Georgia Tech Fan
Where to stay would be helpful. If I decide I want to spend the money band time to watch us get mopped again…. All the hotels near the stadium are averaging 4-500$ a night. I’d assume that’s because of the Steelers game Sunday vs the Jets. Taxing the NYC folks lol. It’s only a 5 hr drive from Flint MI and the 8pm kick is actually perfect but I don’t know if I have it in me to do it this year.

go out to the airport. you won't have trouble getting out of the parking lot for the game so it shouldn't be too late by the time you get in. airport is sort of on your way back home to flint, anyway.