Pitt is favored

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
It will be interesting to see if it moves much this week, and in what direction. If I were setting the line, I'm not sure what I would do. You can make a good case for either team being favored.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Are you surprised they are favored or surprised they are favored by so little? I think Pitt is a fairly solid team. If we win, I’d be almost as excited as last night’s win.
They are solid but Coastal like solid meaning the consistency of jello. They beat Tennessee and lose to a directional school then hang 70 plus on poor, defenseless Central Conn. On top of that, this is being billed as "The Handshake Game" due to the hard feelings between Collins and Pat after last year's game. This week will have more twists and turns than a Friday on Days of Our Lives.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
They are solid but Coastal like solid meaning the consistency of jello. They beat Tennessee and lose to a directional school then hang 70 plus on poor, defenseless Central Conn. On top of that, this is being billed as "The Handshake Game" due to the hard feelings between Collins and Pat after last year's game. This week will have more twists and turns than a Friday on Days of Our Lives.
I meant defenseless New Hampshire. Miami hanged 70 plus on Central Conn as well. Pickett will have his own challenges for our defense. He is regarded as "Howell lite" but he has a receiver #11 who can flat go up and get the ball. He may benefit from a better offensive line too. We will see. Pitt is averaging over 50 points a game. Even the game they lost to Western Michigan they scored 41. They are second in the nation out of 130 in scoring.

Madison Grant

Helluva Engineer
I meant defenseless New Hampshire. Miami hanged 70 plus on Central Conn as well. Pickett will have his own challenges for our defense. He is regarded as "Howell lite" but he has a receiver #11 who can flat go up and get the ball. He may benefit from a better offensive line too. We will see. Pitt is averaging over 50 points a game. Even the game they lost to Western Michigan they scored 41. They are second in the nation out of 130 in scoring.
Pickett's a bit of a gunslinger. He's thrown only a few more TDs than picks the last two seasons. He's started off with gaudy numbers this year, but we'll see if he's just feasted on cupcakes. We need to bring Mayhem like we did to Howell, and put the pressure on him.

gt02

Ramblin' Wreck
Did we ever get the backstory on “the handshake”? So bizarre.

rfjeff9

Jolly Good Fellow
Good. Use it on the players and tell them the world disrespects them. Make em mad.

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

gtrower

Helluva Engineer
This game has the potential to look very different from the UNC game. Haven’t watched them this year yet, but traditionally under Narduzzi Pitt is stout in the trenches but lacks much else. Basically the exact opposite of UNC. Not sure where the total score will shake out, but I expect a close game wherever it does.