Perspective on Josh Pastner

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
1) Ok, sure. RamblinRed's math works out just as well as yours, so expecting more losses from a team with underclassmen playing 60% of the minutes is not a shock.
2) To make the claim that Devoe is just ok is preposterous. We have no idea what Michael Devoe is yet, but there's a higher probability than not it'll be way better than OK. You tout numbers, but then ignore the 6 weeks he was laid up with a toe injury, playing no ball, and delaying his development. It sucks we lost a single game and, unfortunately, we can point to his missed FTs as a contributing factor, but choose to have the foresight to see what he's going to develop in to. A damn good playmaker with handles & a ratchet from deep.
3) See #2. Jose is clearly a playmaker. I have full faith Devoe will be a playmaker. Banks is rapidly developing skills I wasn't expecting him to have. Usher & Moore have high potential on the wings. I think we've also got some nice role players in the fold. We need to continue to add talent, but this concept of lack of talent is horse****.
4) I'm over your repeated ultimatums about 2020 or he has to go. His contract is reality. You can choose to not accept it. Also, the staff is aggressively chasing the local 2020 & 2021 classes, full of playmakers, when we'll be restocking.
5) I stand by my original response regarding #5.

That’s pretty much the equivalent of a mic drop!