Peachtree Golf Club?

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Good afternoon all, I have a quick question. I am looking for anyone who knows a member at Peachtree Golf Club. I know it is a long shot - they only have like 225 members or something, but a good friend of my family got my father and I on to play at Columbia (very nice course in Washington DC area) for father's day last year and he is now trying to get the Chairman of his Golf Club (also a very nice course down in Ft. Myers) on to play at PGC. The friend is a great guy and it would be nice to be able to return the favor so thought I would check and see if any of you guys who may still be in Atlanta have a connection you could share.

Bourbon is on me next tailgate we are at? (y)

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
I have a friend who has a friend who is a member and I keep trying to angle my way out there. I passed on an opportunity from someone else about 12 years ago but we receive so much ethics training at my job that it would have been just my luck to have been found out and fired. Around the same time someone else I worked with got fired for going to the Masters as a guest of a consultant. Anyway, back to your question... I could only suggest that the pro at the club where the gent is the Chair and see if he could make the arrangement. Sorry... that's all I got. But you probably already knew that.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Thanks for the response - it sounds like a pretty difficult place to get on.. Appreciate the suggestion, my friend is actually the head pro at the home course of the member. turns out at PGC you have to be directly sponsored by a member to get on.