Peach Bowl Thread

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
There are no words for what TCU is doing to the Rebels right now.

28-0 2min. before halftime.

Bo Wallace just threw an intentional grounding, pick-6 that never left the endzone. TCU's D is playing absolutely lights out. Their O has turned it over 3 times which is the only reason OleMiss is within shouting distance.

Amazing 1st half.

ETA: Ew another OleMiss guy just got an ugly leg injury.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
I really do think TCU was one of the top 4 teams this year. I really wish they had been the 4th seed instead of Ohio State, because I believe their speed on the offensive side of the ball would have given BAMMER all the trouble they could have handled and maybe beat them.

I am hoping that this performance by Ole Miss means that MissyState, who lost to them just a few weeks back, is ripe for the taking tonight. You never know, because some times it more about how teams match up against each other, not so much how they did against other opponents. But, for now, this beat down by TCU gives me more hope for tonight.

collegeballfan

Helluva Engineer
TCU is trying to make the point that they should be at the big dance. They have a great argument.

But we always come back to the sit 30 days and play another game farce that is the bowl games.

collegeballfan

Helluva Engineer
I really do think TCU was one of the top 4 teams this year. I really wish they had been the 4th seed instead of Ohio State, because I believe their speed on the offensive side of the ball would have given BAMMER all the trouble they could have handled and maybe beat them.

I am hoping that this performance by Ole Miss means that MissyState, who lost to them just a few weeks back, is ripe for the taking tonight. You never know, because some times it more about how teams match up against each other, not so much how they did against other opponents. But, for now, this beat down by TCU gives me more hope for tonight.
I maintain that it is the result of sitting 30 days between games. Teams react differently and without logic.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Oh my. Amidst Tebow and Huard singing the praises of Bo Wallace and how he shouldn't be pulled for the backup, he promptly fumbles it away again.

Another TCU TD shortly thereafter. 42-0

Uh, OleMiss had their sights on a bigger bowl, didn't wanna be there, etc.

Nook Su Kow

Ramblin' Wreck
Oh my. Amidst Tebow and Huard singing the praises of Bo Wallace and how he shouldn't be pulled for the backup, he promptly fumbles it away again.

Another TCU TD shortly thereafter. 42-0

Uh, OleMiss had their sights on a bigger bowl, didn't wanna be there, etc.
Hahaha.