Paul ripping them at dinner

travgt01

Ramblin' Wreck
Well.....I think the thread title is a little misleading.

Where I come from, that would suggest that he....ummmm....did something else. Swilling says that he burped. Awkward, but not as bad as what the....other thing....could have been.

He doesn't suggest that Paul was just sitting there doing it on purpose. Sometimes, things happen. :(
Poor manners and hygiene none the less. I guess you would have to actually be there to know understand what the situation was. I suppose something like that is a good ice breaker, but c'mon don't do that **** at the dinner table with mama around.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Well.....I think the thread title is a little misleading.

Where I come from, that would suggest that he....ummmm....did something else. Swilling says that he burped. Awkward, but not as bad as what the....other thing....could have been.

He doesn't suggest that Paul was just sitting there doing it on purpose. Sometimes, things happen. :(

At least he is not of accused of telling a joke after the event.
"I bet nobody can top that!
Or
"Don't worry. The odor will be gone in a few days."
Yes I worked in the oil patch.

IMO He is a great recruiter when he wants a kid and he feels the kid is interested.

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
Poor manners and hygiene none the less. I guess you would have to actually be there to know understand what the situation was. I suppose something like that is a good ice breaker, but c'mon don't do that **** at the dinner table with mama around.
I could be way wrong. But, I just don't see Paul walking in and belching a few times as an ice breaker. But, you do make one good point. None of us were there to know context.