Paul Johnson on 680 the fan

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Coach has said he no longer defends our offensive system which is all media types can think to ask him.

I sense a quiet simmer under coaches exterior. This year i think we will get some really big games where the off, def, spec teams ball out.

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
I get a vibe of quiet confidence from him...with a tad bit of impatience to get this show on the road. Can't wait for "toe meets leather."
I think the tad bit is not impatience but pissed off of the media doubting us. Either way I like it.

Deleted member 2897

Georgia Tech - the most consistently underrated, overlooked, disrespected program in the entire country.

georgia - the most consistently overrated, over-respected, underperforming program in the history of the country. Never before has so much talent been amassed over such a long period of time, with so little positive results.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Georgia Tech - the most consistently underrated, overlooked, disrespected program in the entire country.

georgia - the most consistently overrated, over-respected, underperforming program in the history of the country. Never before has so much talent been amassed over such a long period of time, with so little positive results.
A team is so much more than just a collection of individuals. One team is greater than the sum of it's parts while the other is lesser.