Paul Johnson and Jon Barry win again

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Tevin may have been surrounded by better talent. Those Akins-led teams weren't very good at all, but that kid played his guts out night in and night out.

If I remember correctly, he played with Alvin Jones who was a pretty darn good center that was drafted in teh 2nd round of the NBA draft. Both teamed up to miraculously lead us to the NCAA tournament I believe in Paul Hewitt's 1st season.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Good week of golf for Ma Tech.

Congratulations to our golf team for winning another ACC championship and CPJ and Barry for winning another tourney.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
If I remember correctly, he played with Alvin Jones who was a pretty darn good center that was drafted in teh 2nd round of the NBA draft. Both teamed up to miraculously lead us to the NCAA tournament I believe in Paul Hewitt's 1st season.
Hewitt's first year was "Tony and the Tots." I think Alvin left the previous year. He had a couple of good sophomores and the freshmen that went to the championship game as juniors.

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
Jones was a great rebounder and shotblocker. Just don't let him shoot unless he's dunking.