Patriots fans (and new englanders)

Wrecking Ball

Ramblin' Wreck
@Northeast Stinger

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...nning-care-about-numbers-absolutely/#comments

Pats fans are the crap stains on sports' underpants. Every single time there's an article about Manning, they line up in the hundred to just bash him. They also bashed Bart Starr and Marino in the comments. One sap wrote something about Starr's declining health being a testament to how inferior he is and it had 120+ likes before it was removed due to multiple reports to the site mod.

I've never seen that on Brady articles. That whole region is a cult and I could do without it. Sell it to Canada.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
@Northeast Stinger

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...nning-care-about-numbers-absolutely/#comments

Pats fans are the crap stains on sports' underpants. Every single time there's an article about Manning, they line up in the hundred to just bash him. They also bashed Bart Starr and Marino in the comments. One sap wrote something about Starr's declining health being a testament to how inferior he is and it had 120+ likes before it was removed due to multiple reports to the site mod.

I've never seen that on Brady articles. That whole region is a cult and I could do without it. Sell it to Canada.
Never encountered that among fans, to be honest.

But then there are probably a few mitigating circumstances to that.
I don't go to these kinds of web sites.
All the fans I know are either church members or people with professional degrees or just really nice families.
I haven't really cared about pro sports the last 20 years and therefore don't get into the weeds to much.
New England is a great place to live. I may have to get a vacation home up here once I retire and move back to "my vacation home" in Georgia.

Wrecking Ball

Ramblin' Wreck
Never encountered that among fans, to be honest.

But then there are probably a few mitigating circumstances to that.
I don't go to these kinds of web sites.
All the fans I know are either church members or people with professional degrees or just really nice families.
I haven't really cared about pro sports the last 20 years and therefore don't get into the weeds to much.
New England is a great place to live. I may have to get a vacation home up here once I retire and move back to "my vacation home" in Georgia.

I suspect that most of the worst ones are actual Bostonians, and the rest are bandwagonners who aren't actually New Englanders. From what I've gathered, most of New England is fundamentally decent and the Bostonians make the other folks look bad.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
I'm a Maine kid born and raised and a Pat's fan and I can assure you, beyond a reasonable doubt, with no confusion and without mincing words, 95% of Pat's fans are the Puke basketball fans of the NFL. They annoy me to no end.

"Peyton Manning sucks"

"Why?"

"B....B......Be......Because......he sucks "

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
A PITT fan flipped me off after the win in 2013 when my Friend and I walked by him, we didn't even say anything we were just smiling as we were exiting and all the sudden he turns around and gives everyone in range the finger. He seemed pretty butt-hurt after the loss and I guess he wanted to let it all out before the long ride back. That's the only bad encounter I've had with a fan from up North. When the Falcons played the Giants a couple of years ago in the dome I remember some bickering going on but I wasn't involved.