Patrick Skov

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Marcus Marshall isn't too bad. Gotta hang onto the ball.
Agree, but you have to admit it's better to learn that lesson while up 48-0 in the 1st half of a game than in a tight conference game. His cut on the TD run was dynamite! I hope Allen is ok, too...that ankle got rolled up on pretty good.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
And who said our b backs couldn't be as productive this year as they were last year? I know it's still early but they all looked good.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Marshall has a great turn of speed, but it is easy to see why Skov is starting. The one-two, however, was great tonight. I hope that continues and even gets better.

TechnicalPossum

Ramblin' Wreck
Skov looked like an anvil hooked to a high torque transmission and a inline six engine. Marshall looked like a V12 with a supercharger and a cold air intake. Both have strengths. Both have weaknesses. Both are useful when deployed correctly.

potatohead

Ramblin' Wreck
Marhall will end up as the starter this year, or at least more yards. He will redefine the b back position like Thomas has done for the qb. Yes it's early, yes it's acorn state, but he's that good. Buckle up.

cuttysark

Ramblin' Wreck
Skov runs low to the ground and behind the beef up front at GCG he is a LOAD. He obviously enjoys carrying the rock after blocking for most of his career at Stanford. I'm glad he watched GT last year in the ACC Championship Game. What an addition for the team.

This team looks hungry and ready to see what they can do in 2015.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
What likes what I saw out of Allen before the injury. I hope he returns soon.

Skov looks legit. He's not gonna break away from anyone, but he is tough, real tough. Him and Allen would be akin to Laskey & Days.

Marshall on the other hand adds an entirely different dimension. I see Marshall alright Marshall Faulk. He hits the hole hard but has great vision. He doesn't get hit. That's not just cause the line powered a hole, he had to see it and has the burst to zip thru it before he is touched. That's explosive.

And to think there's more where that is coming from that's getting redshirted.

thocut

Jolly Good Fellow
Some of those runs showed that Skov definitely doesn't skip leg day. He was getting really low and muscling his way through guys. Having Skov and Marshall is gonna be fun to watch, and Allen is gonna be a more than serviceable runner as well.