Pastner and Fortner Contracts Extended

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
What is interesting to me is that Fortner is playing the culture game and also coaching the players. I hope she's around here for a long time.
I agree 100%. My wife and I started buying WBB season tickets in 2019, after a joint MBB/WBB brunch With CJP and CNF. She ran circles around Pastner, when it came to promoting her team,

reckrider

Jolly Good Fellow
I agree 100%. My wife and I started buying WBB season tickets in 2019, after a joint MBB/WBB brunch With CJP and CNF. She ran circles around Pastner, when it came to promoting her team,
I was at that breakfast. I think “ran circles around” is a little off base. Both coaches did a great job and I am happy that both received contract extensions. I hope both are with us for a long, long time.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Well earned by both.

I'll be interesting to see the details for Pastner's contract and what he was able to leverage the championship to. In general, Pastner had a rough road but by year 5 won an ACCT and seems to have a roster set up nicely to continue to make the NCAAT in the years to come. It would have been hard to ask for much more than that after the first 5 years. Still has to prove some things, especially that he can continue success through the loss of key players but he's certainly earned the right to have a legit shot at it and this extension guarantees that. Exciting times.

D-man44

Helluva Engineer

1632337600110.gif