Past GT / ND Artwork

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Here's my old shirt from 1978. Anyone else have good artwork? (Too small for me so my daughter will be wearing this weekend.)
kjblkn532bhwvhk6g.jpg

GTHomer

Ramblin' Wreck
That was the game where students/fans threw fish at the Notre Dame bench. I'll never forget the picture with Dan Devine covering up from that in the Sunday paper. Not our best moment but a memorable one.

That was the game where students/fans threw fish at the Notre Dame bench. I'll never forget the picture with Dan Devine covering up from that in the Sunday paper. Not our best moment but a memorable one.
The problem wasn't the fish; it was the bottles that came later. The fish are somewhat cute, but the bottles are BAD. NOT a good moment for the Institute.

Yjacket82

Georgia Tech Fan

I am not proud to say that I was one of those throwing the fish. The problem with the fish were that they were hanging in a black trash bag for a week outside of my dorm window. It was a hot day too.

wishbone

Georgia Tech Fan
LoL. I drew that shirt my pledge year.
Amazing to see you still have one.

40 was Eddie Lee Ivery, 44 Mack but I forgot who was #7?

Last edited: