Parking

katlong

Jolly Good Fellow
Anyone notice that Lots A and B (AT&T lots) are no longer available for game day parking? I've searched every site I know of to see if some other company will sell these and have not been successful. Looks like E81 and Area 6, which are further and more expensive are available. Anyone have best suggestions for those of us who don't have a season parking pass?

Anyone notice that Lots A and B (AT&T lots) are no longer available for game day parking? I've searched every site I know of to see if some other company will sell these and have not been successful. Looks like E81 and Area 6, which are further and more expensive are available. Anyone have best suggestions for those of us who don't have a season parking pass?
Are those the parking decks on Spring St? Are they not available at all or just nor for advance sales? I used to park in one of those but just paid when I arrived. I now get a season parking pass in the Tech lot across Spring from the Varsity.

katlong

Jolly Good Fellow
Are those the parking decks on Spring St? Are they not available at all or just nor for advance sales? I used to park in one of those but just paid when I arrived. I now get a season parking pass in the Tech lot across Spring from the Varsity.
One is on Spring and 3rd, the other at 4th and W Peachtree. They were available day of or in advance last year, but this year they don't seem to be on the map at all. I found the first game through Parking Whiz for $6 in what used to be Lot B. Sounds like you have a great spot! :)

boger2337

Helluva Engineer

The past 2 seasons we have parked here

714 West Peachtree Street Northwest Parking. Between 3rd and 4th street off west peachtree.

Its 20 bucks all year. No matter if its uga, Clemson, unc, duke, vt. I think alcorn state is like 5-10 bucks. Short walk to the stadium, and awesome people. Great place. We tailgate and get to noon games around 8-9am

gtg970g

Jolly Good Fellow
One is on Spring and 3rd, the other at 4th and W Peachtree. They were available day of or in advance last year, but this year they don't seem to be on the map at all. I found the first game through Parking Whiz for $6 in what used to be Lot B. Sounds like you have a great spot! :)
A word of caution, we were stuck in one of those AT&T decks for an hour and a half after an evening Clemson game. Like we didn't even bother starting the car for an hour and a half and game ended shortly before midnight. We live 8 miles away but didn't get home until 2 am. For most games you are probably alright but I would never park in a deck that big for a prime time game.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
The past 2 seasons we have parked here

714 West Peachtree Street Northwest Parking. Between 3rd and 4th street off west peachtree.

Its 20 bucks all year. No matter if its uga, Clemson, unc, duke, vt. I think alcorn state is like 5-10 bucks. Short walk to the stadium, and awesome people. Great place. We tailgate and get to noon games around 8-9am

This is a lot. Open for grills and everything. Awesome time. We break out cornhole and ladder ball.

katlong

Jolly Good Fellow
A word of caution, we were stuck in one of those AT&T decks for an hour and a half after an evening Clemson game. Like we didn't even bother starting the car for an hour and a half and game ended shortly before midnight. We live 8 miles away but didn't get home until 2 am. For most games you are probably alright but I would never park in a deck that big for a prime time game.
Yes, this happened to us as well. I like the one on W Peachtree better than the closer one only because it's easier for me to get toward 75N, but yeah, Clemson will not be fun!! (or Miami)

Animal02

Banned
He does have a great spot, and great group that he tailgates with.

Animal02

Banned
Will we see you and your family again this year?
It is not looking good for ATL trip this year. Was hoping to catch either the Pitt or Louisville game.....but the scheduling gods saw fit to put them early in the season.....and my little guy has CYO football games.
Missing out on a fraternity reunion for the same reason during the B.G. game.
Add to that the Iceland portion of our vacation really blew the travel budget for the year. :arghh::arghh::arghh: $20 for a bowl of soup, $15 for fish and chips at a gas station.....$100 to fill up a VW Golf. (Though I did run into a few Tech grads there) .....also just got plane tickets to spend 4+ weeks in Australia next summer.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Where is the best spot to be able to set up a 10x10 canopy with some deep cycle marine batteries, a tv, grill, and serving table? Need a spot where you have some lawn or room to put up the canopy. Ours is, but people show up late and the canopy and things take up driveable space for them to get through.

I say non GT due to it probably being cheaper.