Parker Braun ESPN True Freshman All American Team

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I see Demetris Robertson also made it. Good for him; still wish Tech could have got him.

I was gonna point that out but didn't want to upset anyone. I was also going to point out how many dawgs made this list. Hint: As many dawgs that made all-SEC. :ROFLMAO:

ETA: Aw my bad, they did have 1 on this list. Still funny, no regerts. :p

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Mills would have had a strong case if he wasn't suspended and in turn kept his Frosh TD leading pace.

UK RB Benny Snell might have been a benefactor in making the list, though his numbers are impressive on their own.

Miami led the way with 3 on the list - 1 WR and 2 LB.

alagold

Helluva Engineer
You could see the potential in PB from hi school tape.No surprise he won a starting role.He could be all-conf 3 yrs in row if he stays.Think of having a Shaq-like guy for 2 yrs.wow.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Any word from that turd that came on here to try to convince us BabyBraun wasn't the real deal? Is "BabyBraun" an oxymoron? Anyways, I know that late poster was just a regular moron.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Not gonna lie...pretty excited about our young OL. Lots of nice pieces there, and a good number of them are getting experience early. Gonna be a scary sight for DLs over the next few seasons.

Last edited:

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
With Bryan getting big Braun is free to be the pulling guard. Braun blocks at full speed and full extension so he ends up on the ground at end of block. What makes him great is he is always starting to begin getting up before he hits the ground. He wants to get 2 on every play. He bounces of ground and is headed to the next point - WW Z