Are you going to the Syracuse game?

• Yes, Go Jackets

Votes: 78 79.6%
  • No

Votes: 20 20.4%

• Total voters

ChiTownGT

Georgia Tech Fan
My friend has a student season ticket, but can't go. He wants to transfer it to me. Does anyone know if screenshots of tickets work?

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
My friend has a student season ticket, but can't go. He wants to transfer it to me. Does anyone know if screenshots of tickets work?
No. Just have him email a transfer request. Works for regular season tix, not sure about student but better than you being left out.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I am now going to be fairly close (100 miles from Tech) to COFH. I think I may drive over. Not sure since the reason I'm coming in is for my 84-year-old father who just spent 18 days in the hospital with congestive heart failure. He's home now and doing well; I may choose to watch the game from his man cave in Alabama.
My thoughts will be with you and your dad either way in the coming weeks then my friend.

ChiTownGT

Georgia Tech Fan
No. Just have him email a transfer request. Works for regular season tix, not sure about student but better than you being left out.
If I have a screenshot of the QR Code, shouldn't it work since all I have to do is scan it using the scanners?

GoodBuzz

Jolly Good Fellow
Killing me daughter is having her 21st bday on Saturday. Trying to figure out if I can sneak out to the game and get back before anyone notices.

Garrett Shrader lived in our neighborhood until about age 8 or 9, he and my daughter hunted Easter Eggs together. Small world. Would love to see him play live and see his parents again!

Edited to add: I want to be clear, I want the Jackets to win!!!!

Go Jackets! THWG!

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
I’m hoping to be there. Wife doesn’t really want to go through ATL but I just had a friend pass away today so I’m itching to see some of my other buddies. If I end up there I will be at the game and will probably drag 3 or 4 other people.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Killing me daughter is having her 21st bday on Saturday. Trying to figure out if I can sneak out to the game and get back before anyone notices.

Garrett Shrader lived in our neighborhood until about age 8 or 9, he and my daughter hunted Easter Eggs together. Small world. Would love to see him play live and see his parents again!

Edited to add: I want to be clear, I want the Jackets to win!!!!

Go Jackets! THWG!
Your daughter will have more birthdays.

This is your only chance to see the Jackets beat Shrader.

;)

GT33

Helluva Engineer
GTAA Marketing must read Swarm because they just officially created the #PackTheDodd hashtag and are spamming it on all platforms. Y’all have fun tomorrow.
Maybe if they do it for a while they’ll stop doing idiotic things that piss off the fan base for no good reason.

I have to admit, they’ve done a few. For example, someone flogged the PA guy before the last game. The music was better and he only had a couple missteps playing music over the band. I think this board deserves credit for that change. It’s
unlikely they figured that out by themselves.