Are you going to the Syracuse game?

• Yes, Go Jackets

Votes: 78 79.6%
  • No

Votes: 20 20.4%

• Total voters

CEB

Helluva Engineer
I am now going to be fairly close (100 miles from Tech) to COFH. I think I may drive over. Not sure since the reason I'm coming in is for my 84-year-old father who just spent 18 days in the hospital with congestive heart failure. He's home now and doing well; I may choose to watch the game from his man cave in Alabama.
If there was ever a forgivable excuse for missing a game in person, this would be it. Not that I’m talking you out of it, but watch it with your father.

Thwg777

Jolly Good Fellow
I’m planning to go… so many fond memories of BDS from 2002-2015 have been eroded of late. I think we’re 1-11 against FBS teams in games I’ve been to there since 2020… We’ll be favored and playing a running QB - what could go wrong?

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Will be there. Grew up near Syracuse and they were my favorite team until I came to Tech. I hope we are as hospitable to them as the last time they visited, the 56-0 butt kicking of 2014.

Blaming Spider-Man GIF

YoungSting

Jolly Good Fellow
Will be going solo. So if anybody needs an extra body at their tailgate, I can trade some drinks. And also taking suggestions for bars to go to after the game to celebrate*

*or down the sorrows. As a georgia tech fan, I know our history. Although i am starting to wonder if it might just be an Atlanta fan problem