Our Offensive Line is Hilarious

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Shamire was lights out funny too. Just saying it is interesting to hear the personality of these guys. PB is in fact the culprit, I didn't know how to embed the video queued up at a point in time so just gave the time in the message above

cuttysark

Ramblin' Wreck
Check out Parker Braun when he's shown in the starting line up on the video scoreboard at BDS. That's not only original but very funny. That's presuming he didn't do a different one for the 2018 season. I'm going to be interested if he has another video this year. A great player and reflection of what GT represents as a school. Tough as nails!

Coachbraun72

Georgia Tech Fan
giphy.gif

TampaBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
Check out Parker Braun when he's shown in the starting line up on the video scoreboard at BDS. That's not only original but very funny. That's presuming he didn't do a different one for the 2018 season. I'm going to be interested if he has another video this year. A great player and reflection of what GT represents as a school. Tough as nails!
He will have to do another - with the correct jersey!

Deleted member 2897

If I can remember, I’m going to pull up a video of an interception deep in Georgia’s territory from a couple years ago. There were like 4-5 guys making long hustle plays across the field to eventually force the defender out of bounds. All of the guys chasing hardest we’re the Offensive Line!

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I really like the kids on this team. Lots of personality and humor. I really appreciate Will Bryan who is willing to play any position that is needed. I hope the line stays healthy this year with no major injuries so they can build some consistency. Will be interesting at center when Cooper returns.

Deleted member 2897

Here it is. Notice that the 4 closest guys to the play end up being members of the Offensive Line - 78, 65, 75, and 58. Big time hustle play when you have a field full of skill players out there too.

wm3zlz.gif