Our New Gear

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
C1_2lL1XgAEl2Q7.jpg

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
It says we have already gone that route. Buy this is for baseball equipment only,as per what I have heard. I just find it amazing how you younger folks are so into brands. My age group just wore whatever the store carried.
our current society is built on consumerism and a huge part of consumerism is brand loyalty. Not that weird.

I know plenty of people who will only buy Ford trucks this isn't any different.

IronJacket7

Helluva Engineer
It says we have already gone that route. Buy this is for baseball equipment only,as per what I have heard. I just find it amazing how you younger folks are so into brands. My age group just wore whatever the store carried.
Remember, it's the recruits that care which brand. I could care less. I only care for the purpose that it presents itself to the recruit. They care. UA and Nike are a little more favorable in the eyes of the recruits than Adidas.

65Jacket

GT Athlete
Remember, it's the recruits that care which brand. I could care less. I only care for the purpose that it presents itself to the recruit. They care. UA and Nike are a little more favorable in the eyes of the recruits than Adidas.
Well, I have always worn Asics running shoes, and I have been running for 25+ years.