Oregon Hate on FSU (and the ACC)

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
I'm sorry I spent 2 minutes reading that piece of garbage. The author sounds like a 12 year old who didn't get what he wanted from Christmas and now is throwing a temper tantrum. He's in severe need of a timeout. Lord knows I'm no fan of the 'noles but that was horrible read.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I found the disparaging of the ACC overall interesting. As well as the idea that ESPN doesn't have an SEC bias. I would not have expected that from a western team fan.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
I found the disparaging of the ACC overall interesting. As well as the idea that ESPN doesn't have an SEC bias. I would not have expected that from a western team fan.

That's what happens when you have a johnny come lately to the party :D I mean Oregon? Seriously? What the hell have they ever done on the national scene with the exception of the last few years? And who can take a team seriously with a duck as a mascot???? ;)

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Careful about the mascot ... Yellow Jackets were the color coats worn by GT fans in the early days .......

Understand the TIC comment. Oregon is a football power because of Nike money and will likely continue to be for that reason. Money can't buy happiness but it can buy a football team.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Careful about the mascot ... Yellow Jackets were the color coats worn by GT fans in the early days .......

Understand the TIC comment. Oregon is a football power because of Nike money and will likely continue to be for that reason. Money can't buy happiness but it can buy a football team.

I know ;)

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
This whole article comes off as a "little man syndrome" screed.

Especially this:
Addicted to CRACK said:
Pre BCS era titles are worthless and shouldn't be acknowledged.

What's a matter? Did the Webfoots spent the entire first 100 years of CFB not being relevant?

Bottom line, if it was supposed to be somewhat like a EDSBS article I think it failed.