Orange Bowl

BigDaddyBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Folks it's real simple......we have 2 chances to win and get in the orange bowl. If we beat UGA it's a done deal because neither Clemson or Louisville would jump us in rankings. Obviously if we beat FSU we are in. Bad part is if we lose both we will drop behind either Clemson or Louisville if they win this Saturday.

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
We now control our own destiny again. We will be under dogs in both games. It is going to be tough though.

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
Beat FSU we are in. Would not be surprised if someone jumped us, as crazy as the polls are, if we beat the dogs and lose to FSU.

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
I already have my seats for the OB and tickets go out first part of Dec(y). I know how the rule is written in the fact that they take the next highest ranked team, but I find it hard to believe that the league would allow that to happen. It is not like last year in which Duke didn't play Clemson. Clemson is second place in their division and Louisville is third. If it wasn't for the fact that we beat Clemson and beat them bad I could see Clemson going again. I just can't see them allowing the third place team to go. Louisville lost to CU and UVA and we beat both of them. Now with that said lets go beat the pups and the criminoles.

Animal02

Banned
I already have my seats for the OB and tickets go out first part of Dec(y). I know how the rule is written in the fact that they take the next highest ranked team, but I find it hard to believe that the league would allow that to happen. It is not like last year in which Duke didn't play Clemson. Clemson is second place in their division and Louisville is third. If it wasn't for the fact that we beat Clemson and beat them bad I could see Clemson going again. I just can't see them allowing the third place team to go. Louisville lost to CU and UVA and we beat both of them. Now with that said lets go beat the pups and the criminoles.
The scenarios
9-3 Louiville would go over a 8-4 Clemp and a 9-4 Tech.
9-3 Clemp likely would go over a 8-4 Lousiville and 9-4 Tech (though it may depend on the margins of victory)
Tech wins over FSU
Tech beats UGA, loses to FSU, and Clemp and Louisville finish 9-3. This is probably the most questionable......Tech beating UGA should give them enough jump in the poll that a loss to FSU would not drop them behind an idle Clemp and Louisville........unless Tech were to be crushed by FSU in the ACCCG.
Losses by by Louisville and Clemp would put them out of contention (unless Tech gets crushed in both remaining games.)

Nook Su Kow

Ramblin' Wreck
That's some serious faith. I like it.

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
That's some serious faith. I like it.
If you are talking about me already having seats for the OB. Since I live in tampa I have "season" tickets and I take my father every year. The advantage was that they let me buy the same seats for the BCS championship game. I get the playoff game next year and if the stadium gets the playoff championship game the hope is that I will be able to buy that seat as well.