Orange Bowl skycam edit?

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
So I just got around to watching the Orange Bowl skycam replay on my big screen and it got me thinking if anyone has made an edited version of this video, specifically syncing up the Brandon/Roddy call with the video. ESPN left in the commercial breaks (with their logo on the screen for a couple minutes), so if anyone has the live recording of their call it should be pretty easy to sync up the action. Also, it would be nice to have a simple time/score graphic on the screen. Any of you video guys know anything out there?

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
Tech should sell something like that. If there was a dvd set of edited versions of the games with Tech announcers, I would buy it (at least this years :))

Enuratique

Jolly Good Fellow
I have all broadcast recordings of all games this past season downloaded. I would just need the radio broadcast and edit them together. Unfortunately, I don't think you can access those radio broadcasts without the season pass subscription which is like $70 I think? I'm not even sure if the broadcasts are archived.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
It looks like ramblinwreck.com All Access has the audio for the games available on demand for premium members

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I just checked out the first drives by both teams on the ESPN3 skycam replay, it would take some lengthy editing to match up the audio for the entire game. It would be very cool if someone had the time!

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I just checked out the first drives by both teams on the ESPN3 skycam replay, it would take some lengthy editing to match up the audio for the entire game. It would be very cool if someone had the time!

Not sure if serious. Both the radio broadcast and the ESPN3 feed are realtime recordings. If you sync to the kick-off you should be pretty close for the whole game.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Not sure if serious. Both the radio broadcast and the ESPN3 feed are realtime recordings. If you sync to the kick-off you should be pretty close for the whole game.
You're right. Somebody uploaded all the games to YouTube with all the breaks edited out. It'd be nice to have it that way.