Orange Bowl Redux

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
You're probably tired of this growing legend, but I have to tell you-- she did it again. (y)

I came in the door tonight from work. My wife beat me home from her office and was watching the tv replay from the Orange Bowl. By herself. At least the second time I have come home to such a thing.

What I did to deserve this, I could not begin to tell. All I can do is be thankful.:D

Seriously though, she's probably trying to find the reason for optimism about our Defense that so many are on about ... eeeyooo

alaguy

Helluva Engineer
Never considered that, but true. It is also a terrific way to level the playing field, so to speak, by size. Having abjectly failed to learn the proper cut block, to the utter frustration of a HS coach, I can say it is a very hard block to execute. Throw it too late and you are up in their chest to be brushed aside. Throw it too early and you are embarrassingly planted face down in the turf, by your own petard, so to speak.

I can appreciate that as I spent a lot of my hi school career executing cut blocks.

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
Here's another close look at a thing of beauty...

upload_2015-5-31_6-13-8.png