Open Practice on Saturdays

FlatsLander

Ramblin' Wreck
For those wondering about future practices: On Saturday, I was able to park at Peters. I got there around 8:45 and there were a ton of spots in the deck and the gate was up. The gate was closed by the time I was leaving, so I'm not sure if parking was free before 9AM, or something.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
For those wondering about future practices: On Saturday, I was able to park at Peters. I got there around 8:45 and there were a ton of spots in the deck and the gate was up. The gate was closed by the time I was leaving, so I'm not sure if parking was free before 9AM, or something.
We parked at the bookstore and paid the $7. Wasn't sure about parking on campus and didn't want ANOTHER ticket from GT parking lol

mtodd30

Ramblin' Wreck
I’m going (for real this time, I slept in last week. Going to bed early tonight!)

Don’t know a lick about real football though, never played past 5th grade so one of our resident armchair coaches might have to give you a more informed opinion

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I’m going (for real this time, I slept in last week. Going to bed early tonight!)

Don’t know a lick about real football though, never played past 5th grade so one of our resident armchair coaches might have to give you a more informed opinion
Posted at midnight..
Tired Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

mtodd30

Ramblin' Wreck
That was really cool to watch, I’ll try and make it next week too! I really recommend y’all come out and see it if you can, it’s wort

Here’s what I saw:

- AC, Dominick, Kevin Harris, and Kyle Kennard were all getting great push out on the edge. Really impressed with Harris and Kennard today
- Sims and the WR seem a bit out of step. I think that will improve over the course of spring and summer ball. Made some good passes though, good decision making to keep the ball moving
- Kyric McGowan and Avery Boyd both look good. I’d like to see Boyd get some more reps with the A group, Peje and Adonicus seemed pretty lukewarm today. Avery will probably get good burn during games
- Kaleb Edwards is just a playmaker, he had a great tipped pass on a wide open TD throw
-Nate McCollum dropped another today, granted it was starting to rain but we might have a pattern

This is all to my untrained eye, I’ve never played organized football in my life, so take it all with a grain of salt!

Also good to see a whole gaggle of recruits, I think they got a chance to visit the facilities too during warmups which was pretty cool.

A middle school 7 on 7 team got to come, I bet that was awesome for those guys!

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
That was really cool to watch, I’ll try and make it next week too! I really recommend y’all come out and see it if you can, it’s wort

Here’s what I saw:

- AC, Dominick, Kevin Harris, and Kyle Kennard were all getting great push out on the edge. Really impressed with Harris and Kennard today
- Sims and the WR seem a bit out of step. I think that will improve over the course of spring and summer ball. Made some good passes though, good decision making to keep the ball moving
- Kyric McGowan and Avery Boyd both look good. I’d like to see Boyd get some more reps with the A group, Peje and Adonicus seemed pretty lukewarm today. Avery will probably get good burn during games
- Kaleb Edwards is just a playmaker, he had a great tipped pass on a wide open TD throw
-Nate McCollum dropped another today, granted it was starting to rain but we might have a pattern

This is all to my untrained eye, I’ve never played organized football in my life, so take it all with a grain of salt!

Also good to see a whole gaggle of recruits, I think they got a chance to visit the facilities too during warmups which was pretty cool.

Oh man... McCollum dropped another kick return?!

AE 87

Helluva Engineer

Here’s what I saw:

Thanks for the coverage!

It definitely sounds like it's wort.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Was catching up with old teammates so i couldn’t focus like i wanted but the biggest takeaways were:

- The DL looks the part especially Harris and Clayton

-Sims is seeing the field better, but still holds onto the ball too long imo

- Carter is still having consistency issues with holding onto the ball

-TE is still a concern. Quite a few drops and still some issues on where to settle in the zone

My biggest takeaway- Riq is the freak again. He’s moving so much better than last yr. Finally saw that physical play again from him when blew up the TE in the flat

Also, Edwards, Tatum, Robinson, Eley are legit