One question for each ACC Program

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
Our biggest question is, are we going to be able to cobble together any kind of a decent OL?
If so, I believe this enhanced coaching staff can put together a decent season. And if not...

Billygoat91

Jolly Good Fellow
Our biggest question is, are we going to be able to cobble together any kind of a decent OL?
If so, I believe this enhanced coaching staff can put together a decent season. And if not...
1. Offensive line
2. Can we actually play defense? (or at least eliminate the big play)
3. Can we actually have consistency on offense (pretty much a sub-category of #1)
4. Can we have a 70% field goal kicker
5. How many of our heads will explode on Saturday's this year? Can we manage our expectations? (no joke, our schedule is brutal)
6. How long into the Clemson game will we get before the Fire CGC thread starts again
7. Will the train derail if we don't win 2 of our first 4 games

Around the ACC (my questions)
Miami - How long can the media hype them up until the hype train runs out of steam?
Wake - Are they the favorites to actually win the conference?
UNC - Has the game passed Mack by?
Clemson - Will Dabo reassert himself after a down (by recent Clemson standards) year?
VT - Will they forever look back at the Beamer years like we do the Dodd years?
UVA - Will a new coach and returning qb allow them to win an open coastal or will they be Virginia?
Pitt - How long until Narduzzi whines about a game?
Syracuse - Will I learn one of their players names? Is Babers still the coach? How did we lose that game a few years ago?
Duke - Will they regress post-Cutcliffe?
Florida State - Will Norvell finally turn things around? Has FSU gone the way of Tennessee?
NC State - Can they win the atlantic? Will they beat Clemson
Louisville - Will they breakthrough this year
BC - Which team will they inexplicably take to the wood shed this year?

Techwood Relict

Helluva Engineer
VT - Will they forever look back at the Beamer years like we do the Dodd years? I think so.

Florida State - Will Norvell finally turn things around? Has FSU gone the way of Tennessee?

Well put. Being old enough to remember when TN was much better and watching FSU be good for so many years, it is a bit strange to see FSU ride the struggle bus.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Well this gt write up was all about Collins churning.

Collins better get next year's article to say very nice things about QB Jeff Sims or Collins will be churned .

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Well this gt write up was all about Collins churning.

Collins better get next year's article to say very nice things about QB Jeff Sims or Collins will be churned .
Meh, the article was written from 60,000 feet without any discussion of the heat on the seat. You could tell there wasn't much effort put into the GT write-up.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Meh, the article was written from 60,000 feet without any discussion of the heat on the seat. You could tell there wasn't much effort put into the GT write-up.
Thanks for partially agreeing that if they can't see Sims from high altitude, Cgc is gone .